Modular Storage Tanks & More
Any Size, Any Shape, Any Place
Since 1970, ModuTank, Inc. has been producing above-ground, modular bolted steel tanks, liquid storage tanks, settling tanks, containment for earthen materials and slurries, as well as a wide range of secondary containment systems for stationary applications, tanker trucks, and wheeled vehicles. These versatile tanks are based on low-cost modular components designed for hand carrying and rapid bolt-together assembly.
Discover why Fortune 500 companies and top environmental/remediation companies as well as government agencies, DOE facilities, utilities, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Superfund sites, U.S. military, airports, and municipalities have used thousands of our products throughout all 50 states, U.S. territories, and locations worldwide.
ModuTank, Inc. Products
We take care of all your storage tank needs, from installation to maintenance and relocation. We have modular tanks for different uses and applications, including:
- • Chemical storage tanks,
- • Water and waste water storage tanks,
- • Hazardous waste storage tanks, and a lot more.
They come in various configurations and can also be fitted into irregularly shaped areas. We also have containment systems for areas where space is at a premium. This flexibility sets us apart from other companies. We are one of the leading storage tank companies because of our excellent products and reliable customer service!
Our products have the lowest per-gallon containment costs when tank, shipping, site prep, and installation costs are compared. Our low-cost rental tanks, available in sizes from 50,000 to 2,000,000 gallons and more, offer substantial savings over multiple frac tanks.
ModuTank, Inc. products feature:
• Heavy-duty, modular galvanized steel components
• Indoor and outdoor modular tank installations
• Minimal or no site prep
• Free-standing or anchored installations
• Seismic designs
• Custom configurations for irregular sites
• Chemically resistant and potable water liners
• Fast bolt-together assembly
• Hand carried components that can be assembled in tight spaces
• Floating and rigid steel covers
• Leak detection systems
• Rapid relocation and reconfiguration
• Thru-the-wall and bottom piping connections
• Capacities from 500 to 2,000,000 gallons and more
Contact Us Today
Let ModuTank Inc., help you solve your storage issues. Call us at our toll free hotline (800) 245-6964, or submit the Quick Contact Form together with your details, and our sales representative will be more than happy to accommodate you.
Other concerns can also be sent through our email address at email@example.com or fax number (718) 786-1008. Our office is located at 41-04 35th Avenue, Long Island City, New York.
We are proud to be an American company that has installations found in numerous other countries around the world. Give us a call today to learn more about what we can do for you.